- This event has passed.
RCA Art Contest – “What I love about Rowayton Summers”
|Calling all young Rowayton artists!||Deadline: February 7, 2018|
“What I love about Rowayton Summers”
Draw or paint a scene of your favorite Rowayton activity or spot during the summer!
Category A: Ages 4-6 • Category B: Ages 7-9 • Category C: Ages 10-12
First, second and third place winning entries in each age category will receive a prize and be published in the Spring 2018 issue of RCA Currents newsletter.
Contest Rules Download Contest Entry Form
• Please download the Contest Entry Form, fill out with child’s name and age, parents name, address, phone and email, and include with original artwork when submitting.
• Please label back of art with child’s name, age, parents‘ name, address, phone number and email address.
• Contest is open to Rowayton residents only
• Maximum size for entries: 8-1/2″ x 11″
• Entries may be mailed or dropped off in person at the Rowayton Library
• If mailed, art needs to be postmarked by February 7, 2018
• Send mailed entries to:
Rowayton Civic Association Attn: Art Contest P.O. Box 302 Rowayton, CT 06853
• Entries will not be returned.
• Please contact Agnes Temerowski with any questions.