Saturday, December 14 at 6:00pm
Rowayton School Field
Show your community support by coming to the 50th Annual RCA Nativity Pageant. Adult volunteers are needed to assist with pageant set-up and take-down, leading the different student groups, portraying townspeople, and singing in the choir. Children volunteers are needed to fill the various roles – from townspeople to shepherds to angels, and everything in between. For more information, click here.
November 30, 2013
Dear Rowayton Resident,
As I write this, the RCA is preparing to Light Up Rowayton on December 1, and we find ourselves reflecting on the year past, the year ahead – and most importantly, on the generosity and support of our Rowayton Community.
Rowayton loves to give back – and so does the RCA. During our Annual Year End Appeal, we hope we can count on your support so we can continue to help our schools and other community organizations.
Your generosity and participation in our events this year enabled us to help the community in several ways. A few examples include:
- Funding of 30 tablets for Rowayton Elementary School and funding the ReadingA-Z.com literary program.
- Funding for (2) Brien McMahon High School AP teachers to attend a professional development program at Manhattan College and funding for new sound equipment for the BMHS Music Department.
- Funding for Odyssey of the Mind at Roton Middle School
- Funding for Youth Activities including Soccer and the Underground
- Funding for Rowayton Library’s adult and kids’ programming events
The RCA wants to continue giving back. With your help and generosity during this annual appeal, we plan to continue hosting the following events in 2014: July 4th Fireworks display, the Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween Party, Comedy Night, River Ramble, Soccer and Underground Youth activities, Fathers’ Day Fun Run, and more – all the events you know and love (not to mention the upcoming annual Holiday Pageant, Santa Run and Light Up Rowayton!. See the full list of RCA events on our website.
Please consider making a donation today, no matter the amount. The RCA is a 501(c)(3) organization and your donation is tax deductible as allowable by law.
Best wishes to all of you for the upcoming Holiday Season!